View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 12:09 AM   #984
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Seriously it's such a shit movie and is completely nothing like what Luke would be like
I'm sitting here irritated at the fact that I have it on but pot-committed just to make sure I haven't unfairly lambasted it.

But **** me running, it's getting worse with every passing minute. She's talking to a mirror now and I keep hoping that I just forgot the part where it shatters and kills her. And Rose.

Did I miss the part where Ren takes his shirt off? Because that was serious shit; need to make sure I that doesn't get past me here.

Oh, that's right - she just kicked Luke's ass. Because, y'know, she's been at this for like 4 days now. Clearly she can just beat the shit out of a Jedi Master. He's just out of practice...y'know, that stuff that's so important that Rey doesn't need any. ****. This. Movie.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.