View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:58 PM   #905
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
I don't know why you guys are so down on him? I used to live close to Louisville, and he was treated like a God around there. Lets not forget he ran roughshod on the league until the Chargers playoff game.
Because he can't throw a football.

He was laughably inept at just throwing the ball where he wanted it to go against the Chiefs.

Set aside completion% because even it doesn't do enough justice to just how scattershot that guy's accuracy is. I won't go so far as to say he's Tebow because Tebow was so damn bad he couldn't throw it near enough to a receiver for a defensive back to be close enough to pick it off.

He's more of a taller Tyler Thigpen. He not good.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.