View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:49 PM   #902
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I'm not wasting a pick on Lamar Jackson
I'd support CD allowing me to start a defensive back at QB before putting Lamar back there.

I'm confident there are at least 5 position players in the league who could play QB no worse than Lamar Jackson. I'm not sure who they'd be, but if I had one game with my life on the line and Lamar Jackson or Tyreek Hill are the only 2 guys I could have at QB, I'm pretty positive I'd just stick Tyreek Back there.

And if my memory serves, Johnny Hekker has completed like 12 fake punt passes. So gimme Tyreek for 1 and 2nd downs, then put Hekker in there to chuck one deep on 3rd and then stay on the field for wonky ass fake punt plays on 4th.

Now watch him destroy creation in the Sim.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.