Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 03:32 PM   #2156
The Demon Preacher

I had the PF-9 and it was the second most unreliable firearm I've ever owned. It has known FTE issues that have never really been addressed by the company. When I had it, the fix for this known issue was to have Keltec send you a second leaf spring, and purchased a screw that was an 1/8th of an inch longer. Add the second leaf spring and THEN then gun functioned like it should.

By that time though... I had lost all confidence in that little gun and I traded it away for my SKS.

That said...

The only Kel-Tec I'll ever own is the Sub-2000. I have one and I ****ing love that thing. I have never once had a single issue with it and I've pumped 3k rounds through it at this point.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.