View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 12:26 PM   #831
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sorry, I shouldn't have said workhorse. For the handful of games Williams started for KC, he was putting up elite production. If I were to take him and just give him around the same amount of touches he received, on average, in the games he started, could I expect to see an extrapolation of his superstar numbers over the course of an entire season?

I'm assuming that's a no since he's still on the board and a lot of you have experience with the sim already, but I want to make sure I have as much info as possible.

I was curious about it for a guy like Alvin Kamara as well. It appears he could easily be the bell cow, and he was while Ingram was out, but since he splits so much time with other Ingram and Hill, I wonder how the sim would respond to him staying on the field and taking on a greater workload for the entire season..
He had 270 touches...pretty sure you're going to be fine giving him a starter's role.

Keep in mind though, cdcox has built in a very nice feature...if you give a RB more than....I don't think he gave us an exact number but I'm sure it's around 325-350....if you Larry Johnson a guy the next year he comes back not as effective.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.