View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 03:28 PM   #748
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
Eric Fisher had 9 penalties last year. My hope is that he only kills 1 drive every other game. :P
The reason I asked was I had a short list of left tackles and I couldn't choose between them. All of them were you and about on the same level. One that might have been a reach was the LT from Chicago. He had 0 penalties last year and made the pro bowl. But it was his first good season, and I think he might have played TE just a couple of years before that. But I think he might have been undersized compared to the others, so I went with Staley.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.