View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 06:48 PM   #680
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Just my two cents on the length of time between picks.

1. I spent a good hour and a half last night, sorting through players to get 20 on my draft board so I would be covered to make picks while I was at work. With 30 minute picks I would have needed many more players. I would honestly have a hard time keeping up.

2. What's the hurry? Drafting is an engaging part of the game. If we rush through it there will be longer gaps between game activity. I suggest adopting a mindset of savor the fun of carefully considering each pick.

Not to say improvements in notifying or timing couldn't be beneficial. I just am not in any kind of hurry to do all my picks in a few days.
That's a really convincing argument. I actually think this is the most fun part of the game.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.