View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:18 PM   #577
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Thanks for making me look dumb! This is what I meant when I said I like a guy (Ramsey) but felt there would be others who are a notch below his skill (Ward)

I hope Russell torches ya
JuJu and Ward were the two guys I was eyeing with that pick and knew it was too early for both of them.

Ward's just so damn fast and played with so much confidence despite all that shit swirling in Cleveland. That kind of athleticism with good ball skills, solid size and plus technique - he has every possible earmark of a stellar long-term cover guy.

But I knew it was way too early to take him at 30 so by pulling off that deal with you I managed to snag the two guys I targeted with 1 pick. So I'm obviously pleased with how that one worked out.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote