View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 10:53 AM   #21971
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Anyone else a little worried about him hanging out in LA building his brand instead of football or am I just old man yelling at the cloud?
Mahomes has done nothing to betray my trust so far, so I'm gonna keep trusting in what he does until he gives me a reason not to.

Besides, I'm pretty sure he could spend the offseason eating pizza and playing video games, show up to camp and drop 10 lbs and still be better than 90% of the QBs in this league.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.