Thread: Chiefs No Surgery for Eric Berry
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 05:43 PM   #156
Field General

After last season, and now He is Indictating he doesn't need surgery? I would not feel confident Berry could help the Chiefs win the games they need, and I wouldn't bet on him playing the whole season. IMO, if there is some team that values Berry enough to give up a draft pick, I'd trade him. Otherwise I would cut him at that time when it would most benefit the Chiefs. I would move on from him and select other safeties either in free agency or the draft. Probably a good thing Im not GM of the Chiefs, as it's a business, and I don't feel he's a good investment for the future achievements of this franchise.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.