Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 04:57 PM   #214
MVP

Haven't really paid that much attention, but I'm guessing that if this game had just come out of nowhere without any pre-amble, it would be fairly well received. But it didn't. They've been hyping this shit up and over-promising for quite some time.

Even as little as I have paid attention to this, I can tell that what people got is less than what was teased. Just watch some of the "gameplay trailers" and there is shit in those that isn't in the game.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.