View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 05:49 PM   #260
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
I’m interested too. I don’t think you can simulate the greatness of Mahomes. I almost wonder if it will make him mediocre? But I don’t know anything about the software. Will there be Fitzmagic for 4 weeks then turn to Fitztragic?
Trust me you can...we had an incident in the first season where Darren Sproles was absolutely destroying the sim engine due to his high YPC...it was ridiculous and Cdcox had to edit the software.

The simulation was very, very realistic. I had Tom Brady after his 2011 season and he absolutely tore shit up despite the fact that I had the Carl Peterson Retirement Home offense:

Tom Brady - 36
Roddy White - 32
Wes Welker - 32
Jerricho Cotchery - 31
Tony Gonzalez - 37
Jason Peters - 31
Evan Mathis - 32

And then after getting the #1 seed I got bounced in my first playoff game by Alex Smith...to a team I had swept during the regular season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
A 15-1 (should have been 16-0) team gets PUNKED in IT'S OWN HOUSE by a 9-7 team.

What ever. WHATEVER.

AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This game wasn't even CLOSE. I got straight up DOMINATED.

IAIAGIADJGIDOGNJIJ3Q390QJR30Q9RJWEO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Quote:
18 carries for 45 yards, two weeks after he goes off for 200.

COMPUTER, DIE

Don't even get me started on the sudden Alex Smith explosion after that offense did NOTHING against me.

I just want to throw my computer through the window.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
I will give you this though. Week 16 was designed to entice you into a gameplan that if you were successful enough you would repeat. I changed to adapt that gameplan and the results speak for themselves.
Quote:
I'm the Sandbox 90s Chiefs.

29-3 in the regular season, 0-2 in the playoffs. At home.

My QB is even a choke artist.

dfbdsomsdofdsifjosjfdsofjdsfdsf

Silly to think this has been in the works for six years. Can't wait!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote