View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 12:11 PM   #243
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Ford was a mistake, but I think Bosa may not be. We have to automate that process, and I suspect that some formula downgraded his value for missing more than half the season. I cringed a little when I saw him on a non-Ermine roster, but I guess someone got lucky with his injury, assuming he comes back strong.

That said, I see Berry still in the draft group, so maybe the algorithm recognizes Berry's awesomeness independently.

But the bottom line is that there'll necessarily be some quirks in an automated selection of a big dataset.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.