View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 03:07 PM   #23
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I could have taken Rapp in the 2nd but passed for that very reason. He was gone by the 3rd.
Definitely, I was hoping one of the safeties we talk about here more often would fall, but they were gone and I didn't want to risk not getting a solid one.

However, I was really happy with the end of the draft. I think Kendall Joseph is a good compliment to DOD at the WILL and push him. Where DoD is more athletic, Kendall Joseph has strong linebacker instincts.

I also really liked Jon Baker in the 7th. He's an interior guy who likes to maul and was strong in the run game at Boston College.

I think it's a solid B- to a B draft.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.