View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 11:09 AM   #538
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Kraft has a vacation home in Palm Beach. Jupiter is town right next door. The place that got busted is the local rub & tug. It's not like he flew down there from Boston just to get a handy. It's when he was at his vacation home and needed a hand job. Stupidity of this place never ceases to amaze me.
I, unfortunately, get to spend a lot of time in Palm Beach with inlaws. Judging by the the scene down there, I wouldn't doubt if visiting these joints isn't a "wink wink nudge nudge" common practice among the dudes down there.

The pathetic part is that this dude is richer than god. You would think he'd just have someone on full time staff to take care of these needs. Going into some strip mall is kind of pathetic.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote