View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 12:31 AM   #502
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Have you ever been to the Principal's office? Or pulled over for speeding? I can assure you; his "thoughts" and/or intentions will have NO bearing in a court of law, much less the court of public opinion.
And a good portion of the NFL fan base despise Kraft as much as Goodell, the smarter ones for their collaboration together on media blitzes/brand recognition/WWE false drama operations such as "Spygate" and "Deflategate", two completely bogus "ops" designed to provide a cheap and easily digestible "revenge tale" to boost ratings.

Practically everything that sucks about the modern NFL can be traced directly, one way or another, to Foxboro Stadium. So you'll excuse me if my sympathy for your situation hovers somewhere just above absolute zero.
My opinion, but I don't really understand why football fans equate fans to the team itself. I don't see you guys as Chiefs fans, but as just people. Maybe its a political thing I am missing. Either way, you're right. Kraft is ****ed.
StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.