View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 02:19 PM   #302
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Like I said, no sports team ever was "evil". It's ridiculous. Though I have referred to the Yankees as the "Evil Empire" myself, that isn't remotely how I meant it.

Some people have no sense of rationality when it comes to their sports fandom. None.
Kraft is nasty and this will stain the franchise forever Bill Cosby style. When the Bill and Brady era is over it will be looked at completely different because of this. This story will come to mind over and over again. The guy who owns six SB winners is a dirty sex slave regular. Sit and spin on that you nasty sex slave defender.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote