View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 04:17 PM   #241
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
What part of "This team presently runs the ball more effectively than the teams you're asking us to emulate" is getting past you here?

We aren't PRESENTLY a 1-trick pony. The Chiefs are, right this very second, better at running the ball than the Seahawks and Ravens.

You 'don't agree' because you're not paying attention to any of the arguments being presented. You seem to believe that he fact that the Ravens ran it often means that they ran it well. And at least when you get to the Patriots you're now starting to get closer to the argument that people before you have made and made far better.

This team can presently run the football well. And if you go looking to replace Williams its exclusively because you want to run between the tackles - because nobody available is going to be an appreciable upgrade from Williams off-tackle or out of the backfield. So you're saying we should spend significant assets to upgrade on a solid RB so we can run a power run game that simply cannot work from the shotgun.

So now you're also asking us to scrap our 'base' formation and the shotgun/spread concepts that the rest of the NFL is copying as fast as they can see them. I'm sure it's because they're silly ideas.

You're simply not paying attention to anything Andy Reid wants to do or anything the Kansas City offense is built to do.
Lol this guy said "I'm not paying attention", then has the nerve to claim that "I want the system scrapped"? ARE YOU FRIKKING STUPID? WHY ARE YOU FAILING TO COMPREHEND THE PHRASE "TIME OF POSSESSION"? And I don't give a damn about running the ball "well", HOW ABOUT WE RUN THE BALL "GREAT" with an ability to take time off the clock? Am I not allowed to hope for that because you folks insist Williams is the next "Barry Sanders" and "we're a pass first team so we're not allowed to even THINK about time of possesion"? Get real.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.