View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 03:53 PM   #21926
Fish are scared of me

I was thinking about the Chris Harris postgame interview last year. He said he's Never had to run so much because Mahomes keeps the play alive. He said he had to run like 13 miles that day or some crazy number.

I would think any of the AFCW corners or safetys that are FA this year or in the foreseeable future would rather play on the Chiefs now so not as to have to face the nightmare.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.