Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 10:05 AM   #2
I'll be back.

The Resistance is down to one ship and you aren't excited to see what happens next?

I'm pretty stoked to be honest.

They made the odds even worse. So much potential now. Any number of paths they could go on.

They really get to make this their own story now, instead of just a rehash of the OT, which was the path they were on after TFA.

TLJ breathed a lot of life into the franchise for some of us.

I won't deny that Finn and Rose are terrible characters, but it's not like the OT and PT didn't have their share of that.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.