View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 12:08 PM   #141
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
And you think that's a bottom of the league roster minus Harden? I hope the Rockets suck for a couple decades so you can see what a REAL bottom of the barrel roster looks like, you ****ing idiot.

And you're also making shit up about the Wiggins contract. I was pissed when he got extended.
Still no names you're willing to put out there, huh? I mean ****, at least try me with PJ Tucker or something.

And all you have to do is put "Wiggins" in an advanced search to see that you didn't want the Wolves to move on from him when they had the opportunity. You're a worthless ****ing Ricky Rubio fanboy. about NBA basketball forever.

Last edited by Rudy tossed tigger's salad; 02-07-2019 at 12:15 PM..
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.