View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 12:30 PM   #137
The man you could post like.

Lavar going in.

"I gave the Lakers the first right of refusal. I said, ‘Get all three of my boys and you got championships.’ They think I’m just talking."

"Even if my son goes to New Orleans, you can’t make him play. Phoenix, they might have a chance to get all three of my boys and win these championships and understand what winning is about. But I need all three of my boys on the court ’cause that’s 60 percent of the team that’s in to winning and not worried about how much money they’re going to make. It’s time for something new. The Ball boys."

"You don’t even hear of Kuzma if Lonzo don’t make him in the Las Vegas Summer League. You see every time Kuzma plays by himself? (Josh) Hart by himself? They get nothing. Ingram play by himself? They get nothing. They look raggedy."

"Lonzo, he makes everybody better. How can you make everybody better if you got four people dribbling the ball up the court? You put him in a corner. You try to make him a 3-and-D guy. He’s been a guy who controls the game. You can’t control the game if you’re sitting on the bench and you’re taking him in and out of the game."

"If a coach gets behind Lonzo and has confidence in him, I’m cool. ‘Cause that’s when he’s very successful. He’s been successful in AAU, high school and college. ‘Cause the guys were behind him 110 percent. This half-(expletive) (expletive), it don’t work."

"If you look at my boys, the one thing they do do is win. Being undefeated, Gelo and Melo winning 60 games in a row, my boys don’t lose too much. When they got to the Lakers, Luke Walton was the worse coach ever for Lonzo ’cause he had a losing mentality. He’s been losing for three years."
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.