View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 05:54 PM   #1982
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Kind of looking like this is gonna get bumped back (perhaps significantly) FWIW. DM1 has slipped into March, and it'll come off of the same pad as the next FH launch. I can't imagine it'll be quick to turn around the pad for Heavy after DM1, so if I was placing bets, I'd say FH slips into April.
I would imagine they're getting pad turn around times down to a matter of days. Easily a week. I still think we can see both launches in March. I think it's more likely that DM-1 gets pushed to after Arabsat-6A actually. Scheduling issues with ISS seem to be the biggest question mark right now.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.