View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 08:50 PM   #78
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prhom View Post
Seems like the should also look at how MUCH of a job is likely to be automated. The jobs like data entry and bookkeeping and jobs focused around singular, well-defined tasks. Jobs like “engineering” are not so singular. Sure, many of the tasks performed by an engineer can and will become automated, but defining the problem to be solved and setting in which it will be implemented involves other tasks which will never be automated because they are unique and the risk to human safety from having the entire process automated is too great.
I don't know their methodology, but it seems like it might not be actual jobs getting eliminated, but rather the mundane parts of jobs being eliminated and then the remaining tasks being Consolidated into fewer FTEs. At least, that's how I would envision it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.