View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 09:00 PM   #1737
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I’m not sure I’d trade Ford for a 2. It would need to be a 1.

The key to today’s defense is pass rush and turnovers.

Ford provides both.

We don’t win the division without his forced fumbles in big games.

If his back is not an issue anymore, he’s gonna have a streak of big years like this one.

Lots of people mad at him (rightfully so) for the NE game, but have forgotten how many huge plays the guy gave us this year.
Yup.

Ford drives me up the wall sometimes with the offsides and run defend whiffs, but nobody can deny that he had a major impact this past season and was a “bright spot” on a pretty dim defense.

I don’t see teams lining up offering a 1st round pick to make Ford a long term commitment when this draft has both quality and quantity at Edge rusher throughout the 1st round and into the 2nd...
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.