View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 04:35 PM   #1709
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Until he signs you can remove the offer. Most players get pissed off for awhile before they consider signing it.
I doubt he'll get pissed off. He knows it's coming.

Personally, if I'm his agent, I'm talking to Veach and finding out where they want to trade him. If he is for sure going to be traded, then you have him sign it so the deal can go through. Otherwise, the Chiefs won't want him to sign it, and they will let him walk in free agency and collect what should end up being a third round comp pick.

I'm sure both sides will be in communication -- it's in both their best interest for Dee Ford to not actually play on a franchise tag this year.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote