View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 10:34 PM   #1613
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Really interesting quote in an article from The Athletic about players not wanting to play in Buffalo:

““With me, it doesn’t come down to the dollar,” said Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford, a coveted free-agent-to-be. “I’m all about winning and building something, which is why I hope I’m not going anywhere.

“Even if that doesn’t happen, I’m about winning. It’s more than the money.”

A substantial reason Ford wants to stay in Kansas City is all-intergalactic quarterback Patrick Mahomes.”

Ford indicates that he wants to stay for less money even..
Yeah well, Dee, you see son, that's not up to you. And while we appreciate your sentiment, the fact remains that there are plenty of other, more talented FA's that feel exactly the same as you about being on the winning, ascending team of Mahomey the Mighty. So you're just gonna' have to bide your time whilst we review a few things 'round hea'.

We'll call you.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote