View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 02:14 PM   #12
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
This is off subject, but he is an assistant. I'm at my gym today here in The Villages, Florida. It's a large retirement community 60 miles NW of Orlando. I've got my weights and I'm headed back to my bench and I see a guy that looks just like this photo standing there looking for a place to workout. He's got the black shirt with white sleeves, the black hat but no logo. I said, anybody ever tell you that you look just like the Baltimore Ravens Defensive Coordinator Wink Martindale, he said, I'm Wink Martindale.

I tell him I'm huge Ravens fan, former season ticket holder and moved here 8 years ago, I asked if he was here for the ProBowl? He said, he rather watch paint dry. He said he had a couple of weeks off before they get into the draft so they rent a place and he plays some golf. I asked if he wanted to play golf with my group on Friday, but he said he had it covered. I did ask, what do you think of Patrick Mahomes, and he said, he's special. Seemed like a nice guy, he lifted weights for about 1/2 hour.

He's not down their to Golf!

[quote]In 2006, a local gynecologist reported that she treated more cases of herpes and human papillomavirus at The Villages than she did when she worked in Miami.

“I get offers for sex all the time,” brags Dave, 70, who, like others who spoke about their sexually active set, asked that his real name not be used, “especially by women in their 70s. They say, ‘Are you busy tonight? I’ll show you a good time.’ ” [Quote]

https://nypost.com/2009/01/25/retire-to-the-bedroom/
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.