View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 02:05 PM   #11
I could of gone pro

This is off subject, but he is an assistant. I'm at my gym today here in The Villages, Florida. It's a large retirement community 60 miles NW of Orlando. I've got my weights and I'm headed back to my bench and I see a guy that looks just like this photo standing there looking for a place to workout. He's got the black shirt with white sleeves, the black hat but no logo. I said, anybody ever tell you that you look just like the Baltimore Ravens Defensive Coordinator Wink Martindale, he said, I'm Wink Martindale.

I tell him I'm huge Ravens fan, former season ticket holder and moved here 8 years ago, I asked if he was here for the ProBowl? He said, he rather watch paint dry. He said he had a couple of weeks off before they get into the draft so they rent a place and he plays some golf. I asked if he wanted to play golf with my group on Friday, but he said he had it covered. I did ask, what do you think of Patrick Mahomes, and he said, he's special. Seemed like a nice guy, he lifted weights for about 1/2 hour.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli