View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 12:08 PM   #979
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Definitely. I came away with a couple of things from that video:

1) Not only will we have a plan, but we'll have a backup plan and probably several variations on a theme going in to each game. I don't know about creativity, but we WILL have strategy, and sound strategy at that.

2) Communication. From the way he works the board explaining concepts to the way he addresses players on game day in the heat of battle, Spags has a very balanced and assuring confidence of the non egotistical variety that I believe will work great here. Unlike Buttons, he's going to coach these guys up, get them motivated, AND stay engaged with them on the sideline.
Completely agree with #2.

How often did we see Sutton talking to/coaching up players on the sideline? Spagnuolo builds relationships and that is why a majority of his players go to the wall for him.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote