View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 10:53 AM   #93
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Mellinger thinks they’ll try and restructure with Houston

We’ll see. Either way, it’s not ideal to have all this in this offseason. They’re now in their 2 year window where they’ve gotta push but they can’t because of some of these contracts

I’d say you’ve gotta make some tough decisions or frankly, they need to get lucky
I'd rather have Houston than Ford but I understand you can't pay Houston that kind of jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
That's fine, but 16 million? Yeesh, I hope he learned how to negotiate better.

Hitchens is an unknown. He was alright in Dallas as long as he had competence next to him. Maybe Spagnuolo and his aggressive tendencies will help Hitchens, because whatever that geriatric dumb**** Sutton had him doing wasn't working.
Watkins was getting that money. I think Dallas actually offered more but our gurantee was higher.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.