View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 10:37 AM   #88
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Ok.

So they may let ford walk or trade him so go ahead and talk down about him now since he may not be a chief next year
I’m just being real man. Ford is the better pass rusher between the two and he was very valuable with all the leads we had this year. But I’m a game like last week where they are running it most of the time, his impact is mitigated.

Houston is the better overall player but he no longer commands double teams. He’s 30 and expensive for what he gives. Not 2014 Houston at all anymore.

They both feed off of each other in some ways but I’m not sure either is worth their current projected cost, $21M and $15-17M for Ford. They have to figure something out. Would like to keep both.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.