View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 08:32 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
McNabb was one of the most overrated QB's of my lifetime (I'm 39). People used to laugh at me when I said Trent Green was better than McNabb...McNabb had one impressive season, Green had 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Because he was never quite elite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Same reason we lost last weekend. Ran into the best dynasty ever.
So then Andy can't create a dynasty and can't win without an elite Quarterback. If so, that says a lot about the coach.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote