View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 06:30 PM   #19
MVP

The secondary needs more help than the front. When Sutton moved Houston from playing standup linebacker to DE our Defense improved. When Sutton started keeping Nnadi in there as much as possible for run defense our defense improved a little more.

If we move to a 4-3 I think our front-7 is already decent.

I think we should tag/trade Dee Ford. He doesn't really fit the 4-3 scheme and we can't afford to have another sketchy contract like Houston and Berry implode on us.

I think Houston can be a very good DE if he's healthy. I think putting Jones at DE will allow him to attack and use his athletic ability and no longer have him be a liability against the run in the middle.

Jones, Williams, Nnadi, Houston
Niemann, Hitchen, O'Daniel

Nnadi and Williams in there for max protection for our linebackers. Hitchen will be much better with protection. O'Daniel is good in space. The Niemann spot should probably be upgraded.

It will be interesting to see whether our secondary players improve with different coaching.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote