Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 02:56 PM   #162
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I've never understood it either. Guess he likes hanging out with non-Bostonians.

Mainly I prefer the different perspectives. Fan boards tend to become circle jerks of everyone thinking lockstep, or arguing over ridiculous crap that I could not care less about. Unfortunately, due to the ridiculous run of success, this board is now largely a circle jerk of "Cheatriots" and such, rather than some degree of objective/unbiased viewpoints. I didn't join some other AFC East team board to avoid that, because obviously that is what I would've gotten there.

I also originally joined mainly for political talk, and it was far more active here than on Patriots boards, and more conservative. This was before the creation of the DC subforum. I preferred to cross swords with conservatives rather than have -- yet again -- a liberal circle jerk. Over the years I've gotten somewhat less liberal, but the level of intelligence in the DC forum has fallen as guys like KC Wolfman, KC Titus, Logical and others have left or greatly reduced their post rate, with few/no replacements of similar quality. Now, reflecting broader trends in American politics, it's become something of a battle of extremists at the far ends of the spectrum. As a result I post there far less than I used to.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote