Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 02:38 PM   #160
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan View Post
Patriots fan here who strongly disagrees with you on Brady's performance. I would rate his performance an A and it was still a strong performance before 4th quarter. It would have been an A+ without that end zone pick that probably cost the Patriots 3 points.
I'm also a Patriots fan. If Brady's performance in that game was an A, what was it in last year's Super Bowl?

The two picks (including the Ford offsides pick) other than the EZ one were off receiver's hands, but they were just not great throws. The EZ pick was flat ****ing horrible. Throw it a little higher/deeper and he's got Gronk. He clearly didn't see the guy who picked it off.

His play in OT was an A. Before that -- not remotely close.

Quote:
I think folks are wrong in thinking Brady had anything less than one of his better games throwing the ball vs the Chiefs in terms of throwing accuracy. Some times excellent accuracy given the circumstances can still lead to INTs when the QB is making super quick decisions most of the time.
No. Just...no. Those two throws off Edelman's and, especially, Gronk's (thank god for offsides) were not great. They weren't ridiculously bad, but they weren't great.

The game was over 60 minutes long. The last, whatever, five minutes he earned an A. Before that, I very much doubt he'd score it an A himself, nor would BB. I didn't think his ball placement was good, and he had too many seriously bad plays -- especially where he usually had a clean pocket.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.