Thread: Books Hue Jackson Seems Nice
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:43 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
Yeah, I read the whole thing earlier today. Interesting read on how to be an ineffectual manager and continually destroy, from the inside, your own organization. Terrible ownership.

Hue was setup to fail in many ways.

That was a damn nice response, I thought, when reading the full article.

Also, Hue reported to the owner, not Dorsey.
I'm so mixed on the owners. I appreciate an owner who tries. Unlike some owners like the fords who are there to cash checks. I dont think he will be Snyder or Jerry Jones in terms of micromanagement although he's crossed that line way too far several times.

I think back to Clark Hunt and the mistakes he made in his early days. And how it took fan mutiny to get him to change his mind on pioli. That reminds me a lot about hue... Dee haslem hated firing him because they got too close. But one thing ive always appreciate is Clark seems to take care of matters more actively than Lamar did. Case in point... How quickly the Chiefs responded to the Sutton fiasco. How willing he was to move on from alex Smith. Things vermeil would never do. But even having some experience before taking over it took Clark a few tries to learn.

In the end, he landed on a good GM. He has a qb. His roster is pretty good. And who knows what kitchens is, but he seems like he'll be a huge improvement over hue. Out of this shit storm, he might have started to figure things out.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.