View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:03 PM   #782
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
The longer this goes, the less I think its going to be Spags.
This is a huge hire and I hope they look at ALL options. Get it right, get a staff in place that like the offensive side has people in line for promotions.

I do like the idea of switching to a 4-3 base but like many people have said, most of the time Ds arent running out of their base D anyway.
I hope the fact Spags hasn't been hired yet means they are doing due diligence. They need to take time and find the best candidate for the job even if it means going outside his coaching tree. If not, and Andy doesn't get that ring with the Chiefs, then I can't really feel that bad for him if it doesn't happen.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.