View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 12:22 PM   #778
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
If those are the two choices, I'm going with Spags. I base that on nothing else than how Andy devotes his time to Mahomes when the defense is on the field, and Spags has been a HC and can effectively manage the defense without Andy standing over his shoulder.
Mike Smith only scares me because he's spent most of his time in the Ryan scheme. He's young enough that he may not necessarily be married to a scheme. But if we're going young I'd rather go with someone who's experienced in a scheme thats working. An option I hadn't considered is hiring spagnuolo and using Mike Smith as a senior assistant. If we hire spagnuolo, I want him with a right hand man who can keep him somewhat in check and pushes him to innovate.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.