View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 10:38 AM   #145
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleychief View Post
Hmm, might cost more than $50. For maximum effectiveness, I saw we just buy a high powered military grade solid-state laser, mount it to a hummer and park it in the lot. With a couple of mirrors in the stadium, we could direct the beam onto something and vaporize it. Also, as an added bonus, most of those lasers are infrared, so you wouldn't see anything except fire and smoke.

I'm sure it couldn't cost that much.
A hummer might stand-out in the crowd.

If we can get the Air Force to help free America of these kid-kissing rat bastards, I know they have the technology... And have has it since the 80s....

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.