View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 08:02 AM   #737
Veteran

I almost get the feeling that last year Big Red and the personnel side wanted to move towards a 4-3 and drafted/signed FA accordingly. They expected Sutton to adjust scheme accordingly but he didn't buy in. That's why he's gone today. We all know how loyal Reid is, but to fire BS on Tues following a Sun loss he really had to be pissed off for a long time to move that quickly against Sutton.
Like some of the people here, I think the defensive personnel match up/line up better in a 4-3 than a 3-4. Ford, Houston, Speaks and K-Pass can all put their hand in the dirt at DE. Jones, Nnadi, Williams can all play inside. I personally think Ragland could put on 10-15 pounds and put his hand down and be a DE as well if you wanted to pass on Ford or Houston doesn't want to restructure/take a pay cut. Ward and Fuller at CB, Watts, Lucas, Dirty Dan at the S spots and I think the talent is there for a top 1/2 defense. Draft a LB, CB and BPA in the first 2 rounds and you have already improved on paper.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.