View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 06:40 AM   #5728
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
All year nobody on defense ever knew where to ****ing line up.

Letting Edelman off the line free as an uncaged bird.

Just ****in maddening as hell man.

God damn. I mean here it is after midnight now Thurs, and I still can't believe it.
Yeah, and the saddest part is the team seems to be taking it in stride. If any of the team is pissed, they sure don't show it.

I guess firing Bob is at least a sign that they know we were right, but the fact remains that we were right. I think they knew, but as always they resisted, to a fault, doing the right thing. We can only hope that they just figured out that nice guys finish last, and quit being nice. A great sign of that will be to leak the rumor that they intend to release Berry. Send the "we're no longer putting up with incompetence or non-gladiators" message to the team.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.