Thread: Chiefs Bob Sutton Fired
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:19 PM   #268
Veteran

So I am just now getting around to processing my feelings about this game. I was there. Ponied up the 700 bucks for tickets for me and my wife to attend. I left and mostly just shut out the feeling of leaving Arrowhead after another playoff loss.

I figured hey I’ll process this later and in a few days I’ll feel better and I’ll forget about the Chiefs for awhile and be ready to jump back in after a few months of the off season.

Surprisingly I’ve found myself pretty pissed off. Pissed off that myself and most Chiefs fans knew that they should have fired Sutton last year or we would have another potential playoff failure delivered by this asshole. Everyone seemed to know it but the guys on 1 arrowhead drive. I’m pissed of that we wasted an historic offense because of that bone headed decision that we all knew and watched as the season drug on would bite us in the ass.

Yea yea Sutton is gone now great. Thank god they made the right decision but at what cost? They waited too long and blew a shot at the Super Bowl. Mahomes will be here for a long time the offense will remain intact and we will have another draft to build on but each year is different. Andy said it in his press conference after the game. “Don’t forget how hard it is to get here.” Yea Andy we know and thanks for blowing it by not making this decision last year that most 10 year old fans could see.

A lot of people have more hope after this loss than others and I guess I still do as well. I just can’t help but feel a little discouraged by the fact that the Chiefs just can’t seem to get out of their own way. Why will it be any different next year?
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote