View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 06:32 PM   #637
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I seriously don't understand why people keep throwing Rex Ryan's name out there. I'm unsure about spagnuolo. But I'm certain he's a better, less risky option than Ryan. His Defense is not ideal for the modern nfl offense. Which is why nobody is even interviewing him.

And context definitely matters. The saints and giants DC stints had legitimate excuses for low performance.
Schefter said Rex Ryan was a candidate for the job the day before the Spags report came out. I’d prefer Sexy Rexy over Spags
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.