Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 05:52 PM   #107
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Simple logic fail to think that because the rules have changed no p,ayer who p,ayed afterthe rule change can POSSIBLY be better than those from before the rule change. I watched plenty of Montana and more of Marino and Elway than i care to remember. Never saw Unitas or Starr or Otto ****ing Graham, but most dont put them number one anyway.

But obviouslt everyone has their own opinion on the goat question and you’re entitled to yours, no matter how wrong it is.
If you're going to mention Elway, you need to mention Chris Chandler and Jeff Blake since they were better than him.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.