View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 04:55 PM   #617
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Except for Bradley and Lebeau, most of the list I showed have worked for Offense-minded head coaches. There's no better example than Romeo. I knew the guy was going to be off the charts bad as a head coach when KC hired him. He's been a solid independent thinking DC despite having horrendous qualities for a HC.
Talking about Romeo is a wormhole I'm not going to go down because that's a long derail ahead.

If Spags was the best candidate the clean up the turds, I'd be all for it. I just don't think he is, by a long shot.

If we had a unit already put together and we just need a guy to come in and run it as is, I'd be all for it. I don't think we have that at all, though.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.