View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 04:46 PM   #236
In Search of a Life

I know this won't be popular, but I don't think wethers scheme was nfl record breaking shit.

He just allowed all of his players to loaf and not really gave a shit and they fundamentally ****ed shit up all the time. I mean how many times were players put into position to make a play and they just aborted it?

Get me the guy that can get the players to not **** their assignment up the most. He was too lazy to adjust to anything, change anything up or teach his guys what to do and not do in those circumstances.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.