View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 03:10 PM   #537
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Did you see some of the throws that Mahomes had to make to do that? Lord, just look at his last two throws to tie the game back up. Mahomes went into God mode and when he's there, nobody is going to stop him or really even slow him down.

But Tom Brady wasn't in God mode. He was throwing picks with a clean jersey. He completed maybe 3 or 4 passes the whole game that had a genuine degree of difficulty (not including the one that Hogan just flat tore from the heavens...****ing Hogan).

I don't expect a DC that can go out there and shut down a guy who's playing unconscious football. But I would expect one that can at least say "well hell, maybe an 18 yard shell to a team that will GLADLY body punch me to death isn't a great idea afterall..."

My bar's not that high here, man. Brady wasn't playing out of his mind on Sunday - the Chiefs just made it far too easy for him. If Brady had been playing the Patriots defense and Mahomes playing the Chiefs defense, that game is 50 something to 20 something.
Yeah, I get that. I agree.

****, if Ford lines up right we're talking about how we picked Brady 3 times and came back from down 2 scores to go to the SB.

That was just an awful defensive effort and gameplan we put out there. We didn't even do an asstastic terrible job stopping the run, they only got about 3.4 or whatever per carry. We should let them run 94 ****ing plays. That's my problem with the whole bend but don't break thing. When you bend bend bend then break, you can absolutely put your defense in such a shit spot.

The Pats play smart defensive football. They just don't **** up. Theres a lot of value in just not ****ing up.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.