View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 11:35 AM   #73
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I would watch a Rams Super Bowl against any team other than the Patriots or, if they're cheating, the Broncos. (Note: the Broncos are always cheating.)

Sick of the Patriots. Even aside from last week, I'm sick of the Patriots. Won't watch them, won't read about them, won't drink a Dr. Pepper that they offer me.
This. And I simply can't stomach what will be almost two more weeks of a steady stream of Brady dick sucking and reliving the AFCCCG, then a rapid fire of the same on SB Sunday.

The truth is, the team done ****ed us again. Again, Blame Dee, blame Andy, blame Clark, blame Eric, blame whomever, but as a team they ****ed us.

People can be as optimistic as they want about next year and beyond, but this team seems to always find a way to fail. I don't need too much reminding of that. Especially when it's the ****ING Pats faithful leading the way.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.