View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:32 AM   #174
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Exactly. Andy wants a guy he ca set and forget. He wants to turn the defense over to someone who will control that side of the club so he can focus on Pat and the offense.

A young, never been before, DC is not that guy.

Spags has been both a DC and a HC, so he knows how to gameplan, prepare his team and control a locker room.

I dont love the hire either, but i get it.
I know this is what the league thinks. I get it.

But young coaches, especially the superstars, those ****ers are grinders man. They are 1,000 mph and they will kill themselves to get a shot at the big chair. They are so often out there providing the energy and the shot in the arm that an organization needs.

If I am looking for a "Head Coach of the Defense" then the EXACT guy I'm looking for is the hungry up and comer that will have the fire and energy and straight up hunger to go put forward the 100 hours that he needs to learn and create.

Not Romeo ****ing Crennel or Gunther or some other recycled old guy who thinks he has the answers already.

There's ample cause to flip that entire paradigm on its head and say that if you're looking for someone to turn the keys over to, the young guy is the way you SHOULD go.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0